PHONE: 256– 382-1390 or 888-656-1343
- Home and Auto Insurance Quotes Click Here!
- Certificate Requests Click Here!
- Personal Lines Change Requests Click Here!
- Commercial Lines Change Requests Click Here!
- Boat, Motorcycle, Camper, Motorhome, Rental Property, Vacant Property, Flood Quotes Click Here!
- COMMERCIAL LINES/ BUSINESS: – Bonds, Builders Risk, Property, Equipment, Cyber Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Directors & Officers Liability, General Liability, Business Auto, Truckers, Garage Operations, Medical Offices, Law Firms, Contractors Insurance, Rental Property, Vacant Property, Workers Compensation, Umbrella Liability and more Click Here!
- EMPLOYEE BENEFITS such as Group Health Insurance, Group Secondary Health Insurance, Group Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Buy-Sell Life Insurance, Key Man Life Insurance, Individual Life, Dental, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance Click Here!
Or our front line:
Terry has had extensive training and education, in addition to being trained as an underwriter in both Personal and Commercial lines of business, she has the experience of working with large, well-known franchises in designing insurance programs for their franchisees, and other group programs.
Having achieved several designations recognized in the insurance industry and holding her CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor) designation for over 20 years, you will find her to help her clients in managing and assessing their insurance programs.
Terry is a long-time member of the Chamber of Commerce Huntsville/Madison County and served as Chair and Secretary of the Women’s Business Council.
In addition, A. G. D. Insurance LLC, is a member of the Society of 75 with the Women’s Business Center, having made a 5 year commitment to support this great organization. In addition, Terry serves as a Business Coach for WBCNA.
Terry became a member of WEDC (Women’s Economic Development Council) in 2015.
Each year, A. G. D. Insurance LLC has a team involved with the Liz Hurley Run for breast cancer.
Terry contributes to several other non-profit organizations within the area.
Her outside interests are her family, grandchildren and showing American Quarter Horses.
Tina joined the agency in 2012. Having a Master's Degree in Combined Sciences and Under Graduate Degrees in Biology and Environmental Science. Tina brings real life experience, education, and training.
Tina has worked in the environmental field performing environmental impact studies, as well as working in a chemical and bio-diesel plant. She has written safety plans, forklift training programs, dealt with OSHA, the State and Federal Government on compliance, as well as managing the insurance needs of the individual businesses in some of those positions. She’s been there, done that and is a real asset to A. G. D. Insurance LLC and our clients.
Tina also earned International Trade Certification from the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Tina is active with her children who attend Jones Valley Elementary, Cub Scouts, Huntsville Swim League, Hockey, Football and several other sports. Tina never meets a stranger.
If you are looking for options on your personal insurance needs, we have them – at least 11 different companies to handle your insurance needs, as well as Wedding Insurance, Graduation Insurance, Famiiy Reunion Insurance, and other special events. Motorcycles, Motorhomes, Recreational Vehicles, Rental Property, Valuable items such as Jewelry, breakage coverage for China and Crystal.
Don’t forget those pets either, we can hook you up! Yes, that’s insurance for man’s best friend, the family dog.
None of this would be possible without our GREAT support team.
They are always Happy, and Excited to work with our clients. Whether it is figuring out a crazy insurance bill, filing a claim, making a change, requesting a certificate, they are there and johnny-on-the-spot. With varying backgrounds in insurance claims, customer service centers, paralegal and document handling, holding some of the highly sought after security clearances, we are proud to have them on our team!